In light of the developing Covid-19 situation in Singapore, we will be following the Ministry of Health's restrictions to reopen the Free Movement™ Dance Studio but with restrictions in place. The following measures will be put in place to ensure the safety of all Free Movement customers and staff:
Dance and Fitness Classes in Studio - Open with restrictions
- Classes are back: All dance and fitness classes have been safely re-opened, with a maximum of 5 people in a group.
- Bookings and Class packages: Resumed with classes available for booking now!
- To check in and out using TraceTogether only.
- Washing of hands or using of hand sanitisers must be done before and after class.
- Temperature taking must be done before class. If the temperature is above 37.5 degrees celsius, you will not be able to attend class and must head home.
- If you are not feeling well, even at the slightest, please inform us as soon as possible and see a doctor.
- Masks must be kept on at all times (must cover nose and mouth at all times)
- Everyone is to maintain 2m safe distance at all times, follow the crosses marked on the floor
- No eating in studio. However, water consumption is allowed (no sharing of water bottles).
- Sanitise any equipments before and after each use. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- No intermingling after class. Please leave in groups of 2 only.
- Please leave immediately after class. Class videos can be shared via telegram or WhatsApp.
Dance Studio Rental - Open with restrictions
- For Filming & Classes: In line with the most recent government advice, only a max of 5 pax can be in our studio at any one time. Please note that Face Masks MUST BE ON at all times. If you require to film without Face Masks on, a maximum of 2 people will be allowed only.
- The Free Movement Team will have the right to reject any bookings that do not comply with the Government's restrictions implemented, to ensure the safety of everyone. Thank you for understanding.
Retail Space - Open with Tightened Measures
- No physical fitting appointments: No fitting appointments for apparels will be held in the Free Movement Studio.
- Contactless Pick-up: We will be implementing our contactless pick-up system in our front-of-shop retail space. Only one person per order should be coming down to collect your items.
- Safe delivery: We will work closely with our partner couriers to ensure the safe delivery of all goods. We highly recommend opting for delivery services to help reduce the need for physical contact in our retail space.
- Cashless payment: We will only accept contactless forms of payment, which can be made via our online store or through PayNow!
- Free Movement™ Self-Service 3D Body Scanner: Our 3D Body Scanner is ready and available for contactless 3D body measurements. There will be no walk-ins, so please book your slot before coming down to our space.
- Implementation of self-checkout retail space: Scan QR code of items to make payment online, or via Paynow/Paylah! (screenshot of payment to be sent to our WhatsApp for verification).
Sewing Space - Open with Tightened Measures
- Tightened Measures in Sewing Studio: While our sewing space is still available for bookings and use, we will be enforcing the 1m safe distancing rule. Masks should also be worn at all times. There will be no walk-ins, so please book your slot before coming down to our space.
- No food items in studio: Eating will not be allowed in the sewing space.
The health and safety of the Free Movement community is our first priority. In line with this, we have also implemented a more stringent cleaning routine in our physical space. We kindly ask that you help us keep Free Movement healthy so that we can keep serving you best!
Should you have any questions regarding our new measures, or need help of any sorts, please feel free to get in contact with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Take care and stay safe!
The Free Movement Family