In light of the developing Covid-19 situation in Singapore, we will be following the Ministry of Health's restrictions to reduce face-to-face contact starting 8th May 2021. The following measures will be put in place to ensure the safety of all Free Movement customers and staff:
Dance and Fitness Classes in Studio - Closed
- Classes Postponed: All dance and fitness classes will be postponed until further notice. We will update you again when the Ministry of Health has approved the safe re-opening of dance and fitness studios.
- Bookings and Class packages: We will carry forward all bookings and class packages that have already been paid for, and these can be redeemed when the Ministry of Health has given permission for the safe re-opening of dance and fitness studios. Refunds will not be made.
Dance Studio Rental - Open to Instructors
- For Filming Only: In line with the most recent government advice, only instructors (upon proof) will be able to rent the studio to film online classes and courses. This will be limited to 1 instructor per booking. Please contact the us to book the space.
Retail Space - Open with Tightened Measures
- No physical fitting appointments: No fitting appointments for apparels will be held in the Free Movement Studio.
- Contactless Pick-up: We will be implementing our contactless pick-up system in our front-of-shop retail space. Only one person per order should be coming down to collect your items.
- Safe delivery: We will work closely with our partner couriers to ensure the safe delivery of all goods. We highly recommend opting for delivery services to help reduce the need for physical contact in our retail space.
- Cashless payment: We will only accept contactless forms of payment, which can be made via our online store or through PayNow!
- Free Movement™ Self-Service 3D Body Scanner: Our 3D Body Scanner is ready and available for contactless 3D body measurements. There will be no walk-ins, so please book your slot before coming down to our space.
- Implementation of self-checkout retail space: Scan QR code of items to make payment online, or via Paynow/Paylah! (screenshot of payment to be sent to our WhatsApp for verification).
Sewing Space - Open with Tightened Measures
- Tightened Measures in Sewing Studio: While our sewing space is still available for bookings and use, we will be enforcing the 1m safe distancing rule. Masks should also be worn at all times. There will be no walk-ins, so please book your slot before coming down to our space.
- No food items in studio: Eating will not be allowed in the sewing space.
The health and safety of the Free Movement community is our first priority. In line with this, we have also implemented a more stringent cleaning routine in our physical space. We kindly ask that you help us keep Free Movement healthy so that we can keep serving you best!
Should you have any questions regarding our new measures, or need help of any sorts, please feel free to get in contact with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Take care and stay safe!
The Free Movement Family