We thank you for your interests in using our dance studio! The terms of using our studio space are as follows:
- We will not be held accountable for lost or stolen articles or personal injury occurred on the premises.
- If heels are used, heel protectors MUST be used. If not please bring your own masking tape to tape the heels.
- You will be responsible for your personal belongings and shall be liable for claims for any damage, loss or injury or death suffered by reason of or arising from or in connection with your use.
- All personal equipment, including mats, should be removed from the studio after your booking. We allow a 24-hours grace period for collection afterwards provided that you notify us in advance. If you need to store your equipment at the studio between bookings, there will be an additional $50 fees per week per equipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse storage due to limited space.
- Eating is not allowed in the studio.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed in the studio.
- Please clear all trash when you exit the studio, you may discard them at the rubbish bin at the dustbins in the lift lobby or the car park. Please do not leave the trash in the toilet.
- Vacuum the floor after class
- Do not use substances on the studio’s dance floor including but not limited to rosin, powder or tape (gaffer’s tape and spike tape are permissible with prior approval, and residue must be cleaned prior to vacating the premises.
- Do not use heavy or sharp objects in the studio that might damage the dance sprung floor, Marley or the mirror.
- Please ensure that all electrical appliances such as lights, fan, and air-conditioning are switched off before you exit the studio.
- Please ensure that the door is shut after leaving, curtain drawn. The door will auto-lock when closed.
- You shall undertake to ensure appropriate conduct of your good self as well as of your students, participants, observers and/or accompanying individual(s) and/or any other persons allowed into our Premises by you in upholding the image and reputation of Free Movement Dance Studio over the entire course of the Hire Period. Free Movement Dance Studio reserves its rights in its sole discretion to refuse such groups and or individual(s) from entering its premises in event that it deems that the said group’s /his/her conduct is inappropriate.
- In particular, please ensure the volume of your activities and music is not a nuisance. Please refrain from loud music. And a strict observance of your booking time is expected.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receiving full payment prior to booking date
- To confirm your reservations, you are required to make full payment of the Hire Fees and Deposit as stated in the Hire Invoice immediately. The Reserved Slot is only confirmed once payment is received.
- The studio will only be made available at the time of your booking.
- Bookings and payment made are non-refundable but non-exchangeable within 3 days of the official booking date.
- Extension of Time
- Overtime rates are charged at 1.5 times the booking rate for that particular time slot. Overtime will be enforced if you do not leave the studio within 10 minutes after your allocated booking. If you need to extend your booking, please WhatsApp us
- Any extension of time beyond the Reserved Slot shall be subject to the availability of the said Studio according to the Studio schedule. Such extensions shall be charged in blocks of 30 minutes. Free Movement Dance Studio shall have the sole discretion to alter and/or adjust the extension rates without prior notification.
- To avoid additional charges, you are required strictly to vacate the studio when your Reserved Slot expires. Extension charges will be applicable thereafter and shall be offset against the Deposit held by us.
There will be no indemnity claim against Free Movement Dance Studio from demands, actions, losses, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor and client basis) of any nature whatsoever which Free Movement Dance Studio may suffer or incur in connection with a loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property howsoever caused arising from or in connection with the use of Free Movement Dance Studio by you.
- In the event of any injury or death of any of your student(s), participant(s) during anytime that they are in the Premises, you shall undertake not to hold Free Movement Dance Studio responsible and/or liable whatsoever and howsoever arising. It shall be your sole responsibility to take out appropriate insurance coverage, as you deem fit and necessary.
- Free Movement Dance Studio reserves the right to modify or add to the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
For damages of equipment and studio facilities and/or if the studio facilities including lights and air-con are left switched on after booking ends, charges are as follow:
- Speakers – SGD$500
- Mirrors – SGD$1,000 per panel
- Cleaning fee – SGD$100
- Aircon – SGD$500
- Barres - SGD$600 each
- Dance mat - SGD$800 per panel
You shall undertake to make good of any damage and/or loss to the premises, its equipment, its fixtures and/or fittings during the course of the Hire Period. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that the premises, its equipments, its fixtures and/or fittings are maintained in their respective original condition before leaving the Studio.