Husqvarna Viking Serger
We only recommend sewing machines that we know sews well with stretch fabrics and normal fabrics. These are the sewing machines we recommend for sewing dancewear! Do note that to sew stretch fabrics successfully, some sewing machine accessories and parts needs to be changed. See our list of sewing machine accessories that we recommend for all our online sewing courses and in-studio sewing classes. If unsure, we highly recommend attending our basics course to understand what you need to sew stretch fabrics successfully.
The Viking Huskylock S15 Serger Overlocker from Husqvarna brings out the best in a variety of fabrics with 2, 3, 4 thread results. It does a great job of finishing seams neatly. This overlocker is among the top sellers with a wide array of features to ensure amazing results on any type of project. It features an high presser foot lift to overlock thick layers of fabrics with ease.
Upper knife, thread discs and nets for larger spools, needle removing allen key, needle pack, threading tweezers, lint brush, a dust cover plus a very handy fabric waste catching tray
- 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – your choice for utility and decorative sewing
- 15 stitches – you trim, stitch, overcast or embellish a wide variety of fabrics in half the time
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – easy to see and easy to thread
- Free arm – you can sew cuffs, childrens garments and other small areas easily
- Differential feed – eliminates stretching of knit fabrics and puckering of lightweight fabrics
- Can also be used for automatic gathering
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – select best length and fine tune width for sturdy seams and flat smooth stitches on all fabrics
- Extra presser foot height – to easily sew several layers or heavy fabrics
- Waste tray – catches the scraps and threads
- Safety switch – the machine will not sew when the front cover is open
- Thread cutter – quick cutting of thread
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches
- Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for speciality techniques
- Ruler – use for quick measurement
- Electronic speed control – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds
- Sews 1300 stitches per minute – sew faster save time
- Built-in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads
- Moveable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques
Specifications and features are for reference only and may be changed without notice by manufacturer.
Viking direct 2 years warranty in Singapore.